Saturday, April 24, 2010

Finished My First Photography Session

I finally finished my first photography editing session. All the photos are complete, turned into jpegs, watermarked, and put on cd for my client. I didn't realize how much work this could be, especially when you have a baby to take care of all day and only can work on it when he is sleeping. But overall this has been a great experince! I have learned to use photoshop elements better and more efficiently. I even got a little creative with a few of the pictures.

Things I learned from this experience:
1. Dogs move alot and give blurry pictures...so take alot of pictures.
2. Don't be scared to ask your client to move her bangs out of her beautiful face.
3. When you change your ISO to try and capture moving dogs, don't forget to change it back when you are done with the dogs.

Please let me know what you think of the pictures. Any feedback would help me with future pictures.









No comments:

Post a Comment